Congratulations to the 2018 Summer GRA Winners!
- Aaron Argall, A Programmable Neural Interface Mimicking Synaptic Plasticity
- Home Department: College of Medicine, Advisor: Dr. Min Zhou
- Visiting Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering, Visiting Advisor: Dr. Liang Guo
- Andrew Blank, Contributions of Caregiver Stress and Self-Efficacy to Neurocognitive Outcomes for Children with Hearing Loss
- Home Department: Speech and Hearing Science, Advisor: Dr. Rachael Frush Holt
- Visiting Department: Psychology, Visiting Advisor: Dr. Laura Wagner
- Qianli Feng, A PCA functional alignment in fMRI multi-voxel pattern analysis
- Home Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering, Advisor: Dr. Aleix Martinez
- Visiting Department: Psychology, Visiting Advisor: Dr. Julie Golomb
- Trevor Marcho, Exploring the effects of music and movement on cognitive behaviors of patients with Parkinson's Disease: A pilot study
- Home Department: Music, Advisor: Dr. Eugenia Costa-Giomi
- Visiting Department: Speech and Hearing Science, Visiting Advisor: Dr. Yune Lee
- Lindsey Reymore, Color and Tone Color: Audio-Visual Crossmodal Correspondences with Musical Instrument Timbre
- Home Department: Music, Advisor: Dr. Anna Gawboy
- Visiting Department: Psychology, Visiting Advisor: Dr. Delwin Lindsey
Application Window is Closed
The application period for 2018 was February 26 - March 9, 2018.
The Center for Cognitive and Brain Sciences is pleased to announce that we are now hosting the Summer Graduate Research Award program for 2018. The goal of the graduate research award program is to support innovative interdisciplinary research in cognitive and brain sciences. Students with interdisciplinary interests are particularly encouraged to apply.
The 2018 rules and application can be found here: 2018 Application and Rules.pdf.
Applications were submitted by March 9th to Stephanie Fowler (firstname.lastname@example.org). Decisions were announced on March 28th, 2018.
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf file format requiring Adobe Reader. If you need them in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.